Circular flow land use management involves a wide range of activities, land potentials, instruments and stakeholders. However, different approaches to the superior strategy of CircUse are to be analysed and tested. Therefore 6 pilot projects are conducted within the CircUse project. Areas in the pilot regions of Asti (Italy), Usti (Czech Republic), Piekary (Poland), Voitsberg (Austria), Trnava (Slovakia) and Middle Saxony (Germany) were chosen to implement the CircUse concept. Please find on this page information to the pilot under “more information” and comprehensive information to the region, pilot, and activities in form of “ID-Card”.
Moreover you will also find specific “action plans” for the different pilot areas in the rubric “Project results” please see.
- Usti Region (CZ) - the revitalisation of urban brownfields – more information- ID- Card
- City of Asti (IT) - preservation of architectural values and ancient buildings – more information- ID- Card
- Middle Saxony (DE) - site specific concepts for renaturalisation, interim use and mixed urban uses – more information- ID- Card
- Voitsberg (AT) - reduction of land consumption and introduction of a new land use; i.e. biomass plantations on former mining areas – more information- ID- Card
- City of Piekary (PL) - greening of a former industrial area – more information- ID- Card
- City of Trnava (SK) - redevelopment of land and the fringe areas between the city and the communities, including revitalisation of rural brownfields – more information- ID- Card